What Personal Information We Collect
- When you create a Felt Account, purchase a greeting card, download a software update, or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, credit card information, photos and mobile device identification number.
- When you send greeting cards to family and friends using the Felt Application, Felt may collect the information you provide about those people such as name and mailing address.
How We Use Personal Information
- Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Felt Application and Website. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and version, the search engine you used to find Felt, if any, the operating system your computer uses, which Felt you use and when and how long you use them. We use this information to monitor and analyze how users use Felt, to provide customer service and to maintain and improve Felt products and services.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Felt’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Felt, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Felt’s products, services, and customer communications. To help accomplish this, we may use third party services that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- We only use the card recipient’s name and address for quality control and internal use purposes only. We may contact you or a third party printer to confirm the accuracy of the mailing address information. Felt does not and will not use the card recipient’s information for direct communications with the exception of providing the name Felt, domain address, promo codes or any other information on the back of the card.
Disclosure to Third PartiesAt times Felt may make certain personal information available to strategic associates that work with Felt to provide products and services, or that help Felt market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Felt to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
OtherIt may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Felt to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal InformationFelt takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you. Felt uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make purchases from these services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your PrivacyTo make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Felt employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Felt, LLC. PO Box 3467 Telluride, Colorado, 81435, USA. email@example.com.
Last updated: May 19, 2013.